Placement cell Activities
The Institute’s robust placement cell has over the years expanded its network among corporates and is leveraged to achieve nearly 100% placements of its students. Students regularly participate in campus drives or joint campus drives conducted at neutral places or at respective company campuses. Students are given a chance to attend the Pre-Placement Talk with the Company Officials beforehand so that they can understand the profiles being offered better and clarify their doubts.
In order to groom our students to be corporate ready, the placement cell provides in-house training programs which are designed to sharpen basic business acumen and improve general knowledge. The Institute ensures skill enhancement and employability for the students through its unique programs delivered by highly experienced Academicians and Industry resource persons. These inputs have helped to improve the placement record and the pay package over the years.
- Placement Team sends placement brochure by email/post to various corporates. Placement brochure briefs about the Institute and profile of the final year students, eligible for placements.
- Students interested for campus placements are asked to submit their CV to the placement committee. These are forwarded to companies as per their requirement.
- On receipt of students’ profiles, companies communicate with the Placement Committee for the selection process and the interview dates.
- The recruitment team visits the campus on the decided date and time and conducts its recruitment process, which usually is a written test followed by technical &/ or personal interview.
- Interested Companies send in their requirement with ‘Job Description’
- Placement Committee fixes up dates for campus placements in consultation with companies. And the same is communicated to studen
- The placement cell is actively involved in helping the students to work as interns in companies and start-ups. Students are required to undertake an Industry Internship project in order to correlate the theory that they have learnt to what is being followed in the real life corporate world.
The summer internship programme encourages students to undertake research-based / On the job projects for aperiod of 8 weeks, in order to gain practical experience.
Based on their performance, a few companies offer jobs as pre placement offers and an opportunity to work with them after completion of course.
Placements: October to March of every year.
Internship: June – July of every year.